Saturday, May 17, 2008

Some Words from My Friends and from Websites

1. My heart is in bad pain and tears can not be stopped.
2. We will try our best to spread the links and news, donate what we can, bless the people in suffer and wish them safe and recover soon! Don't worry. People all over the world will united to bless and help the people in Sichuan!
3. I have many contacts around this area and if we can get more donations and prayers going to the affected areas, that would be fabulous. I wish that there was something more I could do.
4. I can't sleep without watching today's newest updates about the earthquake. Recently, I dreamed several times about the people in the earthquake area, suffering ...

From NPR:

i cant stop crying for this family. I am so sorry for all.
Sent by sarah | 7:48 AM ET | 05-14-2008

Mom is coming for you! I burst into years... I can't listen to your reports anymore. Rescue troops, hurry up, help our people!
Sent by J. Yang | 9:11 AM ET | 05-14-2008

oh how sad. I just couldn't stop crying. God please help them! May the victims rest in peace. Please care for the survivors and give strength to the rescuers.
Sent by Melody | 11:56 AM ET | 05-14-2008

How can all these people die in one moment without the people of the world feeling the loss in a physical wave of electric energy...like a light going out inside all of us? The image of this little toddler, found as he was, is heart-wrenching and too difficult to bear. As a mother, I am not sure how you cope with this. I can only pray he left this world without much pain or fear. My heart goes out to every victim in both China and Burma.
Sent by Jaime Ann | 12:23 PM ET | 05-14-2008

Thank you for the story. My eyes are full of tears. As a father of three young children, I know how much pain and suffer the parents have to go through; tragically, there are thousands of parents lost their beloved children, in most cases their only child, during this quake. Just wish life could be a little kind to them.
Sent by john | 12:44 PM ET | 05-14-2008

Thank you for being. Thank you for being a witness, a voice, a thread connecting us all. Your humanity is much appreciated. Rivers of tears for all beings who are suffering in China and across the globe.
Sent by Aimee Ledbetter | 1:35 PM ET | 05-14-2008

I am in tears after listening to Melissa Block's tremendous report on the air. The magnitude of grief of these poor parents is enormous enough; multiply it by the tens of thousands in China and Burma, and it is unimaginable. Let's do what we can to help, and love our own as if we may never see them again.
Sent by Texas listener | 5:24 PM ET | 05-14-2008

I have never cried while I listened to the radio before. While I couldn't understand a word Fu Guanyu said, her tones of fear, sadness, hope and finally despair spoke to me deeply. I felt as if I was there, crying with Fu and her husband. I wanted to dig with them to find their parents and young child. Your coverage made me feel if I had been transported to China or this couple was my next door neighbor. Thank you for telling their story and the story of the thousands of other Chinese people who have suffered through this natural disaster.
Sent by Michelle Butzgy | 5:31 PM ET | 05-14-2008

No comments: